Click to Home
Go To Search
Roadside and Street Vendors
Vendors must obtain a Churchill County business license and complete an affidavit and comply with the requirements listed for locations in the county, outside the city limits of Fallon. All vendors must be located on commercial property with permission from the property owner/business owner, and NOT in roadways and easements. You may contact the Planning Department for more information.

Our business license packet includes forms and contact information for the various state agencies you may need to obtain permits or licenses from.