Please be advised that your case cannot be opened if you do not bring requested documentation, and the processing of the paperwork may take longer if any of the information is not provided.

Services are not guaranteed.

We are here to help you.

  1. If either party lives out of state, we need 1 copy of your 3 most recent paycheck stubs or a copy of your most recent tax return.
  2. We also need:
    • Your Social Security number and a photo identification (Driver's License)
    • A Social Security number for each child
    • Bring the Birth Certificate for the child(ren).
  3. We need the other parent's:
    • Social Security number and date of birth
    • Residence address and/or
    • Employer name and address
    • A photograph, if possible.
  4. If you have an order for support, we will need:
    • 3 certified copies of the Divorce Decree and Support Order;
    • 3 certified copies of any Modifications of the Order; and/or
    • 3 certified copies of any Change of Custody Orders.

Please note that a certified copy has the Court Seal on it and can be obtained from the Court where the Order was filed. The Churchill County Child Support Office will obtain Churchill County Orders.

When you have the above information and have completed the forms to the best of your ability, please contact Whitney Aboytes at the Churchill County Child Support office to schedule an appointment to return your packet.

Caseworkers are seen by appointments only.